Labels

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Must-Read Book

I just wanted to make mention of a book I found listed in some of the Mesothielioma resources I've managed to find for you.  It looks like it would be a really interesting and informative read, while sharing some of the more personal and human aspects of the disease, which can't be quantified and written about in a purely clinical manner, but might be just what more of the world needs to have shared with them, to increase the world's desire to enlighten all to the horrors of this dread disease, and to lobby governments worldwide to ban the mining, distribution and use in ALL construction, EVERYWHERE, and FOREVER, IMMEDIATELY!


mesothelioma symptomsThis book represents a couple of threads of an  intricate weaving; a tiny segment of a story of the Baryulgil Asbestos Mine and its catastrophic effects on Bundjalung People and others.
  • Title: White Dust Black Death: The Tragedy of Asbestos Mining at Baryulgil
  • Author: Peter Webster
  • ISBN: 1412050774
  • Publisher: Trafford Publishing
  • Pub Date: 2006-07-06
  • .

I can't help but believe that if more people like you and I are made aware of the horrible effects and losses caused by this disease on a more individualized, personalized level, we'll feel more inclined to share what we know with others, and push harder for change, while inciting the others with whom we've shared what we've learned to do the same.  The "domino effect", I suppose.

Please, tell me what you think - if you read it, let me if you would like me to find more similar reading for you.


As always, I welcome your comments, and greatly appreciate them.  Please keep them coming, and do share this information with anyone else who will listen.  Together, even one or two starting out on a mission can become millions, or with the technology of today, at least have the strength and reach of many more!

Blessings,
ninib :)

4 comments:

  1. It is really nice for me to see you and your great hardwork again.Every piece of your work look excellent.Looking forward to learing more from you!

    Kinoko Ahcc

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is really interesting and informative to read. Thanks for sharing the information of the book here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a good book. I appreciate the way you presented it. Thx a lot, I will read it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read and tell you my opinion about this book

    ReplyDelete