Labels

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello, Readers!

I just wanted to stop in for a few moments and say hello to all of you, and to say thanks for your reading and support of my efforts to share all that I have  been able to find on this terrible disease.  I appreciate all of your kind words and encouragement, and the information which you are aware of which I may not have yet added to the site.

I have been moving for the last few weeks, and with my spinal and fibromyalgia issues, it's very slow and painful to undertake such a huge task.  Thus, I have not been able to come and share with you as much as I would have liked to.  Now that I'm alled in, I hope to be back very soon.  In the meantime, I pray that all of your loved ones will find  information and comfort you  are in need of while  you are here, and that you  stay well.

Blessings always,
N :)

3 comments:

  1. Hope everything is fine with you this time. Just stay strong and hopeful.


    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice site and a good post.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Raquel and London Removal - just popping in to say thanks for your comments and encouragement - means a lot to me. Hope this time of year finds you well, and ready to celebrate Christmas (if you do celebrate it), in your own ways. May you be safe and well during this holy season, and through the coming years.

    Blessings,
    n :)

    ReplyDelete