Labels

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thanks Again, Readers!

Hello again, everyone!  I just had to come and say another quick "thank you" to all of you who continue to come and read this blog, and to even ask about how I'm doing.  I must say that my own diseases have been getting the best of me lately, and as you can tell, have prevented me from being able to sit up and research more and share it with you.  I do apologize for the lack of new information at present, but I promise that I'm going to come soon and post more new information.

I have had to make a recent move, and it has added to the pain of my condition, and so I have needed to recover (it's taking much longer than I had hoped, of course!).  I truly appreciate your coming to read this information -this disease is devastating, and close to my heart.  While it was not mesothelioma (I don't think), my fiance died several years ago of lung cancer, and I was able to witness firsthand the devastation and pain it causes, the wasting away of body, hopes and dreams,  and life altogether, and so I want to do what I can to share information with others about this disease..

I was raised during a time when asbestos was commonly used in building homes and businesses, and many other applications, and it was legal, so many of those who are now affected by mesothelioma are those who are around my age -which further causes me distress.  I can recall the tiles on the outside of my childhood home were those made of asbestos, and yes -it is quite unnerving, knowing what I have learned about the causes, symptoms and prognosis of this dreaded disease.

On that note, I have further resolved to exert more effort to find out all that I can for all who are interested, who are seeking any information that they can find about this, so I hope that you will keep coming back and checking, and please -share this information with your friends, and have them read it, especially those who were raised in the '60s -baby boomers -they're the ones who are more likely to have been exposed to asbestos during their young lives, or even when they began working, as many business locations were built with it, as well as many occupations dealt with handling it on a daily basis.  I want this information to get to as many as possible, and I thank you for your help in this area.

For now, have a wonderful day, and thanks again for your support and kind words -they do mean very much to me!  I hope to return soon with new content.

Blessings,
ninib :)

No comments:

Post a Comment