Labels

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hi, Dear Readers!

I just wanted to come and wish everyone a belated Happy Thanksgiving.   I know that this blog is supposed to be about providing information regarding mesothelioma symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options, but I feel the need to explain the lack of anything new lately.

 I do apologize that I've not been here awhile, as my dad passed away on September 11, and have been staying with my mom for awhile, so she's not alone.  I've also been sick quite a lot, and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia earlier this year, which has really been keeping me much less active than I used to be.  I appreciate that you come here and read my blog, such as it is at this moment, as there have not been any new mesothelioma, or other health/medical posts recently.  I am sorry for this, and I hope to be back soon, sharing vital information with those who seek it.

 Mesothelioma is a terrible disease which is causing a lot of pain, misery, and untimely death in the world, and it is a shame.  I wish that I could do more for people who are searching for helpful information.  Hopefully, I will be able to be back at doing my research and posting new information soon.

Thank you again for coming and reading, and leaving your comments - they are very important and special, and I do read each one, even if it takes me awhile to get to them.  Please do continue to come and read and leave your comments.

May each one of you be blessed this holiday season and in the coming years with good health, good relationships with family and friends, a good living, and most importantly, a good relationship with our Creator, as this is most important.

Blessings,
n :)


No comments:

Post a Comment