Labels

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello Again!!

Dear Readers:

I just wanted to express hearty thanks to those of you who were kind enough to comment on these posts, and provide the encouragement to continue with what I had hoped would become an informative and useful site.

I have, unfortunately, been extremely busy with school of late, and I apologize for not having the time or energy to continue to add information. Believe me when I tell you, though, that I have tons more information regarding health issues, and a lot of it has to do with natural remedies and wholistic health practices. I am a firm believer (having lived enough experiences which have proven to me) that a balanced, natural diet, containing much in the way of raw fruits, nuts and vegetables can not only prevent disease, but can also cure, along with just making us feel better and have more energy and a clear, sharp mind.

I am in between courses at the time, and so hopefully will begin sharing more information in a few days, once I get rested up a bit. I was so happy to see how many of you have been reading and commenting, and I hope that you will continue to do so. I appreciate each one of you, and look forward to speaking with you more in the near future.

Blessings always,
ninib :)

3 comments:

  1. its my first comment in your blog and i am lucky to comment on the post having message to us..i appreciate your work and your contribution towards your goals.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the informative post,i really like it,good work so keep it up......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on writing. Your post are entertaining, informative and helpful. Keep it up. KUDOS to you.

    ReplyDelete